The IAVI Q2 residential survey results were published this morning.
The main findings are:
• Continued improvement in activity levels nationwide, albeit at a more moderate pace compared to quarter one
• Increase in the volume of ‘sales closed’ nationwide in quarter two with the net balance increasing to +27% from +17% in quarter one
- In Munster, the net balance of respondents reporting ‘sales closed’ increased to +31% from +19% in Q1
• Moderate declines in average residential property values in quarter two
• Vendors’ price expectations ‘more realistic’ since beginning of 2010
You can read the press release or download the full Report